GK Lexicon I
Fourth Age Palette
- fantasy setting
- one mortal race, the brimans, but it is made up of many tribes
- cosmology as discussed, but with many interpretations/religions/magical traditions based thereupon
- IN: Steamengine is known
- OUT: Different planes of reality / parallel dimensions
- kjdavies: (…)
- Out: explosive propellants (i.e. no firearms, cannon, rockets).
- LordDraqo: (…)
- In: a non-sentient species that forms empathic bonds with the brimen.
- pokepotter4_1: (…)
- In: Supernatural wonders of the world (like stonehenge, but magical)
- sadlynotapirate: (…)
- In: Magic is complicated, ritualistic, time-consuming.
- (probably skipping since I already defined stuff above)
- viz: (…)
- True: There is no general strength or size disparity between male and female brimen.